TEIGN VIEW, 19 Grand Banks Teignmouth
Parking and ChargePoint
5 Mins To Beach
Balcony with Estuary Views
***NEW LUXURY LISTING*** Overlooking the Teign estuary and the rolling hills of Shaldon this stunning south facing Penthouse within this new luxury development of Grand Banks is situated in the seaside town and port of Teignmouth. With the quaint village of Shaldon, historical city of Exeter and Torbay within a short drive, Teignmouth is the perfect place to call home away from home. Located on the 4th floor this 2-bedroom penthouse with open plan lounge, kitchen & balcony offers that exceptional indoor/outdoor feel.
This historic fishing port on the mouth of the Teign estuary has all the attractions of a seaside location including a range of beautiful beaches, a Victorian pier and a promenade lined with green open space, Georgian houses and even a play park for the children. Teignmouth's popular 'Back Beach' is less than a 5-minute walk away, and with bustling bars and pubs, it's the ideal place to relax and enjoy the evening sun. As Teignmouth is a working harbour you will be able to relax on your balcony and enjoy watching the small fishing boats and luxurious yachts sailing to and fro as the sun sets. Hop on a small passenger ferry across to the river to the quaint village of Shaldon. Here you will find picturesque streets and lots to explore, including a smugglers tunnel that will lead you to yet another beach.
There are many coastal and countryside walks nearby, and the infamous Dartmoor is less than 30 minutes away.
Teignmouth, and nearby Shaldon, offer a range of local amenities including pubs, restaurants, shops and supermarkets. The larger town of Torquay is approximately 9 miles away or a 15 minute drive and the main railway line in Teignmouth is just 10 minutes away. The M5 at Exeter is also within a 15 minute reach.
With all this on your doorstep, the opportunities for a luxurious, relaxed, outdoor lifestyle are limitless.
- Allocated parking for 2 vehicles is available in the secure underground car park.
- There are 3 flights of stairs and lift from the car park to this penthouse property.
Electric Car Charging point
- There is an electric car charging point in the underground car park.
Room details at Teign View, 19 Grand Banks as follows:
Apartment Entrance Hall
- The main door leads into the hallway. The hallway has hooks for coats and a cupboard for additional items. From the hallway you directly access the bedrooms, family bathroom and open plan lounge and kitchen.
- The Hallway cupboard is storage for a vacuum, iron and ironing board.
Open Plan Lounge & Dining Area
- This tiled open plan lounge; dining area and kitchen has underfloor heating, as does the rest of the apartment
- Large blue velvet corner sofa
- Blue and gold rug
- Occasional tables, side lamps
- 43” JVC smart TV with Netflix & Freeview
- BOSE digital Radio
- Large bi folding doors leading onto the balcony
- A family dining table with 4 chairs
- Highchair available upon request at time of booking.
Open Plan Kitchen
- This high spec kitchen comes with grey granite tops, white soft closing cupboards and drawers, and under counter lights.
- A full height 60/40 intergrade AEG fridge & freezer
- A slimline wine fridge
- An integrate AEG electric oven at eye level and Microwave
- An induction hob with digital controls and extractor fan
- An integrated dishwasher
- An integrated washer / dryer
- Mixer taps
- Kettle and toaster
- Coffee machine
- Cooking utensils
- Crockery, cutlery & glassware
- Tea towel, sponge, washing up liquid and dishwasher tablets provided.
Bedroom 1 – Master with Ensuite
- King size bed
- Open style wardrobe
- Beside table with lamps
- Chest of drawers
- Full length mirror
- Hair dryer provided
- Bedding & towels provided
- En-suite with shower, WC, sink with cupboard
- Floor standing fan
- Twin beds with shared bedside tables and lamp
- Open style wardrobe with drawers
- Under bed draws
- Full length mirror
- Bedding provided
- Floor standing fan
- Bath with shower
- Sink with cupboard
- Mirror with lights
- Freestanding drawers and towel rail
- Towels provided.
Check in: 3pm Check out: 10am
3 night minimum stay
Bed linen and towels are provided
£100 refundable security deposit will be requested at the time of booking
Electronic guest/property guide will be sent once the 'Online Check In' form is complete
No smoking or vaping permitted
Pets are not permitted
Parties are not permitted
BBQs are not permitted on the balcony
Infants welcome. Highchair and travel cot provided but please bring your own linen. Please note you will need to request these items prior to arrival.
Grand Banks is located next to the South West Coast railway line so there is some noise from the trains during the day, but the trains don’t run overnight. For stream train enthusiasts this is a great location for watching out for Devon’s steam trains that regularly pass through Teignmouth during the spring and summer seasons.