10 Min Walk to Beach
***NEW LISTING*** Centrally located in the heart of Brixham, Tradewinds makes the perfect base for those wanting to experience all the soul of Brixham whilst still enjoying some peace and quiet. Set back from the harbour in the quiet area of Church Street you're just a few minutes walk to the town centre and busy waterfront, giving you the ideal base from which to explore. This traditional fisherman's cottage provides the perfect balance of convenience, space and comfort.
Inside the house is everything you need for the perfect family get together or retreat with friends. The dining room, with its traditional cottage dining table, is directly off the kitchen, making preparing for meal times fun and enjoyable. If you don’t feel like cooking after a busy day exploring then heading out to the local restaurants couldn’t be easier, with a selection of restaurants all within a few minutes walk.
Tradewinds also benefits from a large South facing patio with seating areas, a great place for relaxing with the family after a long day exploring. There is also a handy side entrance, perfect for bringing in the dogs and hosing them down after a sandy walk.
Property Layout as follows:
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- Free standing fridge with a small integrated freezer
- An Belkin hob and oven
- An integrated BOSCH dishwasher
- Mixer taps
- Kettle and toaster
- Panasonic Microwave
- Large selection cooking utensils
- Aqua Denby crockery, cutlery & glassware
- Melamine crockery and glassware for use in the garden
- Tea towel, sponge, washing up liquid and dishwasher tables.
- Classic cottage table with 6 chairs
- Sideboard with crockery and glassware
- Dog bowls
- Direct access to patio
- 2 2-seater green sofas and 2 arm chair
- Occasional tables.
- 32” Samsung HD smart TV
- 2 radiators
- Stairs leading to bedrooms and family bathrooms
- Occasional lamps.
- Washing Machine & Tumble Drier
- Mop, bucket, Dyson Vacuum
- WC and Sink.
Bedroom 1 – Master
- King size bed
- Beside tables with lamps
- Wall mirror
- Chest of Drawers.
- Sink and mirror
- Corner shower
- Wood towel rails.
SECOND FLOOR (Interconnected rooms)
- 2 single beds
- Bedside tables and lamps
- Chest of drawers.
- 1 Double bed
- Bedside tables and lamps
- Chest of drawers
- Book shelf with books.
- Main door leads into the open plan lounge and snug with the utility room and WC to the right
- Entrance is street level – not appropriate for wheel chairs or people with mobility issues as property has low beams and lots of steps.
- Guests have access to all 4 floors of the property.
- The staircase leading to various floors do not have hand rails.
On street parking on nearby streets (Station Road and South Furzeham) or alternatively long stay parking is available at Freshwater and Oxen Cove car park permits. 4 and 8 day permits can be purchased from the ticket machine at Freshwater Car Park.
£100 REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT will be requested at time of
CHECK IN: 3pm CHECK OUT: 10am.
ELECTRONIC GUEST/PROPERTY GUIDE will be sent once the 'Online
Check-In' form is complete.
3 night minimum stay applies at certain times of the year, excluding Half
Term weeks, Christmas and New Year.
CHILDREN OVER THE AGE OF 6 WELCOME – Property not suitable for
children under 6 - no child safety equipment provided.
PETS ARE WELCOME
No parties permitted.
No Smoking or vaping permitted inside the property.
No BBQs permitted on the terrace.